Friday 17 June 2011

I have to admit I have.....

.....not done anything much since the last post, predominantly due to a hideous abscess in my gum, but I think (keeping things crossed) that the worst has passed so I can get back to normal.
 I do like to have a pic on each post too (even if it’s not related to the TV or what has been done to it since the last post) hence the image at the start of this post. It’s something I stumbled across on tinterweb, a future Vespa apparently, more info here, I must admit that certain angles and aspects have given me beginnings of an idea for part of the next project, but that’s way off, need to start this one first really lol.
Anyway, back to the TV, I’ve finished sorting the garage out so tomorrow I plan to give all the painted bits a good clean and protective polish (been stored for about 6 yrs so in need of it) I haven’t done anything with them since collecting them a couple a couple of weeks ago so it will be good to see exactly what’s there and more importantly what condition it’s in after all these years passing since it was painted.
I did have a quick look over everything when I collected it and aside from a few small areas all looked good so fingers crossed (again)….(second time in the post lol) It will also be good to check what’s needed, if memory serves right its very little metal work wise, if anything, but it has been 6 years or so and the memory is not what it was (it’s an age thing I’m told lol) I know I need other (non-metal work stuff) but will address that a later date.
So hopefully by this time tomorrow I will have gone through it all (painted stuff for now not the rest) and taken some pics which will go in the new section >>>>>> over there, beneath "about this blog" and above "search this blog"
However, if it’s not done by tomorrow it will have to wait until next weekend unfortunately, I am off Sunday (after managing to swap with a colleague lol) but it’s London Volksfest and that is something I will certainly not be missing if I can help it, a cracking day and much fun, especially the drag strip J

No comments:

Post a Comment