Saturday 6 October 2012

Reliabilty


A word often used in the same sentence as a Lambretta, on this occasion though its not about anything mechanical. The reliability (or lack of it) that I'm referring to is my posting. Its been over a year, I knew it had been a long time (too long) but really didn't know it was that long. That's bad, really bad :-(

I could go into detail about why (or even briefly) but it would take far too long, suffice to say I've been ultra busy with other stuff and got sidelined, for over a year! (that really is bad). I may explain a bit as I go on (probably on the other blog) that has also been neglected for about as long. Much catching up to do methinks.

Anyway, that other “stuff” is now in hand (might need to rephrase that) and I'm finally going to crack on with the poor neglected TV, which, to be fair, is probably all you want to know as that’s why your looking at this (if anyone still is lol).

Expect to see an update over the coming days, yes I did say days........................

No comments:

Post a Comment