Friday 23 August 2013

Security

As much as I would love to have a little robot (particularly one with Man City blue colouring in places) guarding Izzy 24hrs a day, I haven't, nor will I have, the mere idea is bonkers.

What I will use of course is chains, not battleship chains, that's a song, but a form of security chain (look out for more on this in a later post), predominantly for when Izzy's completed (I know that day will come eventually) and is away from the secure garage where she currently resides.

In the mean time, between further pottering I have also, while everything is still accessible, purchased and applied a suitable Datatag product, just in case any bits of her do vanish and are fortunate enough to turn up again, well you never know do you..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment